I keep it simple: you, me and your needs.
Working largely within the education side of the public sector, I have designed, built and maintained sites of over 1000 pages and those with fewer than 10.
- Creation of one of the first Virtual Learning Environments* in 2002 for a selection of London schools
- Greenwich Council Out of School Hours Learning (OoSHL)/Extended Schools department website which collated schools’ OoSHL activities throughout the borough through which performance reports and statistics could be generated
- Reprised and expanded the above for Tower Hamlets Council OoSHL/Extended Schools department
- Continue to work with both secondary and primary schools in London.
- Sites for individuals and smaller concerns
What do you get?
Web design, development and support with the honesty, flair, knowledge and expertise needed to create an online presence that works for you and those using your site.
Whether you are an individual or an organisation, you get 100% commitment. Commitment to you, your goals and ideals, all reflected in the design and operation of your website.
*Virtual Learning Environment: includes web-based access to class content and other educational tools and a social space where students and teachers can interact through threaded discussions.